Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fun Times With Trivia Tryst At Roosevelt Island's Riverwalk Bar & Grill - RIRA Delegates Win Big


Last night was another fun time at the Riverwalk Bar & Grill Tuesday Trivia Tryst Night.

I must admit to feeling some frustration during the evening as my aging brain cells struggle to recall answers to trivia question hiding way, way, way deep inside my skull. Sometimes, the frustration is alleviated as an answer, even better, a correct answer, manages to find it's way out of my mouth and onto the answer sheet. A drink often helps - even if it's only Ginger Beer.

Anyway, last night's game was won by the team of Sphincter Wink composed of Manhattan Park RIRA delegates Ava and Joe together with their friends John and Skylar

and here's is their winning Trivia Tryst Award Slip.


Congratulations on your victory.

I am also happy to report that after an embarrassing last place finish the previous week, my team of me and B came in third of thirteen and got 10 bucks off our tab. Great job B!

Why not come by next Tuesday for Trivia Night and have some fun. Maybe former champs Crazy 8's will be there to challenge for the Trivia Title.

0 comments :