Roosevelt Island Public Safety Department Complaints, Red Bus Stop/Fare Collection, Parking, Way Finding Signage, Motorgate Fall For Arts Installation & More On Agenda For Tomorrow's RIOC Operations Committee Meeting
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that a meeting of the Operations Advisory Committee of the RIOC Board of Directors will be held on Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 5:30 p.m. at the RIOC administrative office, 591 Main Street, Roosevelt Island, New York.RIOC will provide an audio web cast of the meeting soon thereafter.
1. Chair's Motion for Executive Session to Discuss:
a. Union Negotiations; and
b. Recent Complaint Against the RIOC Public Safety Department
2. Discussion of Red Bus Stops and Fare Collection Issues
3. Discussion of Parking on Main Street.
4. Discussion of Information Technology Department Functions
5. Discussion of East Side Access Project
6. Discussion of Four Freedoms Park Way-Finding Signing
7. Discussion of Fall for Arts Installations at Motorgate
8. Discussion of Revised Financial Analysis of the Streetline Smart Parking Contract
9. Discussion of Disaster Recovery Contract with Continuity Centers Inc.
10. Discussion of 504 Window Replacement Contract
11. Any Other Committee Business That May be Brought Before the Committee