Roosevelt Island Signage, Fall For Arts Motorgate Installation, Staff Replacements, East Side Access Project & More On RIOC Operations Committee Public Agenda Today - Pending Litigation Item In Executive Session
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that a meeting of the Operations Advisory Committee of the RIOC Board of Directors will be held on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 5:30 p.m. at the RIOC administrative office, 591 Main Street, Roosevelt Island, New York.RIOC will provide an audio web cast of the meeting soon thereafter.
1. Discussion of Information Technology Department Functions
2. Discussion of Four Freedoms Park Way-Finding Signage
3. Discussion of Octagon Development Signage
4. Discussion of East Side Access Project
5. Discussion of Fall for Arts Installations at Motorgate
6. Discussion of Revised Financial Analysis of the Streetline Smart Parking Contract
7. Discussion of Disaster Recovery Contract with Continuity Centers Inc.
8. Discussion of 504 Window Replacement Contract
9. Discussion of Proceeding with Staff Replacements
10. Chair's Motion for Executive Session for an Update on Pending Litigation
11. Any Other Committee Business That May be Brought Before the Committee
Please note that the Operations Advisory Committee intends to schedule a separate meeting to discuss matters related to the Public Safety Department.
Update 2/14- here's the meeting audio web cast.