Thursday, December 12, 2013

Tram Ornaments For Sale from Roosevelt Island Historical Society At Trellis Saturday Morning - Gallery RIVAA Holiday Arts and Crafts Baazar This Weekend Too

Are you looking for some Roosevelt Island Christmas gifts? How about a Tram ornament? The Roosevelt Island Historical Society (RIHS) will be selling Tram ornaments at Trellis on Saturday from 9 am to 12 PM.

Gallery RIVAA will be the site for a Holiday Bazaar on Saturday and Sunday from 11am-5pm December 14th & 15th 2013.


Also, gifts are available at the RIHS Kiosk. According to the RIHS
Great Shopping at the RIHS kiosk


Open every day except Tuesday 11 a.m. to 4 pm.
Open until 8 p.m. Thursday 12/12 and 12/19
Happy Shopping.

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Florida! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone
during lunch break. I enjoy the knowledge you provide here and can't
wait to take a look when I get home. I'm amazed at how fast
your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G ..

Anyways, wonderful site!

my page; how to Download a youtube video