Roosevelt Island Gristedes Supermarket Chain Owner John Catsimatidis Hosts Sunday Radio Talk Show Too - Interviews Sergeants Benevolent Association President Ed Mullins On NYPD, Former Pennsylvania Governor Ed Rendell On Midterm Elections, Republican Senate Majority Leader Dean Skelos On NY State Politics, First Amendment Attorney Floyd Abrams & Canadian Ambassador Gary Doer
Image Of John Catsimatidis From The Cats Roundtable
Roosevelt Island Gristedes Supermarket chain owner, real estate developer, billionaire oilman, former NYC Mayoral candidate and entrepreneur John Catsimatidis is also host of an interesting Sunday morning radio talk show - the Cats Round Table on AM 970.
This morning the Cats Roundtable featured Mr. Catsimatidis interviewing:
- Edward Mullins, Presidents of the Sergeants Benovelent Association, recent departure of Chief Phil Banks, the influence of Al Sharpton on the NYPD and lack of enforcement on marijuana possession,
- former Pennsylvania Governor Ed Rendell on the mid-term elections and future of Democratic Party,
- Republican NY State Senate Majority Leader Dean Skelos on NY State politics
- Canadian Ambassador to the United States Gary Doer on terrorism, North American energy policy and trade between the US and Canada and
- First Amendment Attorney Floyd Abrams on Attorney General nominee Loretta Lynch, President Obama's use of Executive Orders, advice for President Obama on dealing with the Republican Congress and the recent Supreme Court announcement accepting another challenge to the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare).
CATS Roundtable Radio Show Sunday 9AM-EST AM970 PODCAST REPLAY OF TODAYS SHOW . https://t.co/BpQQ1ILU1l
— John Catsimatidis (@JCats2013) November 9, 2014
and my interview with Mr.Catsimatidis during March 2013 grand re-opening of the Roosevelt Island Gristedes.