Roosevelt Island Concierge/Doorman Job Availabe At Hudson Related Luxury High Rise Riverwalk Building - Superior Customer Service Skills Required
Are you looking for a job on Roosevelt Island? Hospitality Online posted January 16 about a Concierge/Doorman position available with Related Management at one of their Roosevelt Island Riverwalk buildings. According to Hospitality Online:
Concierge/DoormanClick here for more information and to apply for the job.
Related Management, a premier national real estate management company, seeks exceptional full time lobby staff personnel for our luxury high-rise residential property on Roosevelt Island in New York.
Applicants must have superior customer service skills and the ability to set a positive example of service and integrity at all times. Personnel will be responsible for ensuring a professional and courteous environment for residents at their assigned locations, meeting and greeting residents and their guests, deliveries administration, general lobby access control/monitoring, door services and performing other applicable lobby responsibilities.
We do not discriminate on the basis of disability
- Prior guest services, customer service or resident services experience in a luxury residential building or hotel required
- Effective written, oral and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of computers
- The ability to handle assigned levels of responsibility
- The ability to apply good judgment and maintain composure in high pressured situations
- High school diploma or equivalent, some college course work preferred
- Must have the ability to maintain our company's professional standards.
Reported last December that a Related Riverwalk Resident Manager's position was available too.