Thursday, August 27, 2015

Kudos And Compliments For Roosevelt Island Red Bus Drivers And Public Safety Department by Roosevelt Island Residents - Also, Red Bus Shuttle Service To Manhattan Ending Today

Received the following notes of appreciation today for Roosevelt Island Operating Corp (RIOC) Red Bus Drivers


and Public Safety Department from two Roosevelt Island residents.

Jenny Carr reports:
We want to pay a huge compliment to Greg the RIOC bus driver who took me (with MS and difficulty climbing stairs) and my 2 companions on the shuttle from the RI tram station over to Manhattan. He was kind and polite. He was helpful to several other people riding his bus that day including a very grumpy mommy with 2 young children. More than full marks Greg - you are a STAR!!
Michelle Ferritor:
Just wanted to give a shout out to the Red Bus Drivers & the PSD on the Island. They are good, honest, hard-working folks. Recently I left my bag on the bus with an $1800 laptop, charger, and other personal effects. I was emailed within a few hours & all was returned to me in tact. Thanks go out to the driver who turned it in & also the PSD officers who were careful with my belongings & logged every item. So many times these folks get slammed by criticism....not the case for me this week! Kudos!
Also, RIOC reports:
Temporary Shuttle Service Ending: Roosevelt Island – Manhattan

Shuttle bus service ending. Last Manhattan- bound bus at 5:30 PM, last Roosevelt Island- bound bus at 6:30 PM.

0 comments :