Roosevelt Island Bridge Bikeway, Youth Center Space Refurbishment, Southpoint Park Stakeholder Plan, Community Space Utilization & New Library Branch Buildout Among Items On RIOC Real Estate Committee Agenda For April 26
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that a meeting of the Real Estate Development Advisory Committee of the RIOC Board of Directors will be held on Tuesday, April 26, 2016 at 5:00 P.M. at the RIOC Administrative Office, 591 Main Street, Roosevelt Island, New York.An audio web cast of the meeting will be available soon thereafter.
1. Presentation by New York Public Library Regarding the 501 Main Street Buildout.
2. Discussion of the Roosevelt Island Bridge Rampway and Eastern Promenade Bikeway Project.
3. Discussion of Landscaping on South East Corner of the Cornell Site.
4. Discussion on the Roosevelt Island Youth Center Space Refurbishment.
5. Update on Community Space Utilization.
6. Discussion of the Sportspark Boiler, Roof, and Pool Replacements and Repairs.
7. Review Status of Southpoint Open Space Community Stakeholders Plan Development.
8. Any Other Committee Business that may be Brought Before the Committee.