Southpoint Park Open Space Presentation, Approval Of Contract To Operate Roosevelt Island Tram & Expenditure Of Funds To RI Youth Program Among Items On RIOC February 16 Board Of Directors Meeting Agenda
The Roosevelt Island Operating Corp (RIOC) Board of Directors will meet tomorrow evening, February 16 at the Cultural Center.
Image Of RIOC Board Of Directors Meeting
Among the items on the Agenda are:
- presentation of Southpoint Park Open Space development project,
- contract with Leitner Poma for operation of the Roosevelt Island Tram and
- authorization of expenditure of funds to the Roosevelt Island Youth Program.
Prior to the start of the RIOC Board meeting, there will be a public comment period. Sign up here to speak at the meeting.
Below is the full agenda for tomorrow's RIOC Board meeting:
FEBRUARY 16, 2017 MEETING OFTHE ROOSEVELT ISLAND OPERATING CORPORATION BOARD OF DIRECTORS THE CULTURAL CENTER THEATER, 548 MAIN STREET, ROOSEVELT ISLAND, NEW YORK5:30 P.M.1I. Call to Order
II. Roll Call
III. Approval of Minutes
1. December 8, 2017 Board Meeting (Board Action Required)
IV. Old Business
V. New Business
1. Presentation by Fitzgerald & Halliday, Inc. on the Southpoint Open Space Development Project
2. Ratification of Amendment of Contract with Leitner-Poma of America O&M, Inc. for Operation and Maintenance of the Roosevelt Island Aerial Tramway (Board Action Required)
3. Authorization to Enter into Contract with Leitner-Poma of America, Inc. for Operation and Maintenance of the Roosevelt Island Aerial Tramway (Board Action Required)
4. Authorization to Amend Contract with RJ Green Construction Corporation for the Sportspark Roof and Façade Repairs (Board Action Required)
5. Authorization to Amend Contract with Hawkins Webb Jaeger, PLLC for Engineering Consulting Services (Board Action Required)
6. Authorization of Expenditure of Funds to Roosevelt Island Youth Program, Inc. (Board Action Required)
7. President’s Report
8. Committee Reports
a. Audit Committee
b. Governance Committee
c. Operations Advisory Committee
d. Real Estate Development Advisory Committee
9. Public Safety Report
1 The RIOC Board Meeting will commence following a public comment period. The public comment period is not part of the meeting.