Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day From Roosevelt Island - Youth Program Gives Out Hearts & Jim Croce Sings I'll Have To Say I Love You In A Song


Happy Valentine's Day From Roosevelt Island!!!!

The Roosevelt Island Youth Program celebrated Valentine's Day and shares how:
The Roosevelt Island Youth Program handed out over 300 Valentine Hearts to parents, seniors and youth today to celebrate Valentine’s Day and Healthy Heart Month. So to all our neighbors spend a little time with the one’s you love.

You can also celebrate Valentine's Day and tell someone you love them in a song - Jim Croce's I'll Have To Say I Love You In A Song.


You Tube Video Of Jim Croce's I'll Have To Say I Love You In A Song

Happy Valentine's Day B!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I got a heart, wish it would of cured my chocolate Jones, but I needed but I needed to get more.
Thanks
RIYP

Anonymous said...

Me Too that heart cost me another 20 bucks.