Update On Roosevelt Island General Projects, July 4th Fireworks, Summer Outdoor Movie Contract With Rooftop Films, Money For RIRA, AVAC Garbage System & More On Agenda For RIOC Operations Committee Today
Image Of Macy's Fireworks Seen From Roosevelt Island's Southpoint Park
The Roosevelt Island Operating Corp (RIOC) Board Of Directors Operations Advisory Committee will be meeting today. Here's the Agenda for the meeting:
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that a meeting of the Operations Advisory Committee of the RIOC Board of Directors will be held on Monday, May 12, 2014 at 5:30 p.m. at the RIOC administrative office, 591 Main Street, Roosevelt Island, New York.An audio web cast of the meeting will be available soon thereafter.
1. Status Updates on the General Projects
2. Discussion of Elevator Service Contract with KONE, Inc.
3. Discussion of Fourth of July Fireworks
4. Departments Review
5. Discussion of the Amendment of Contract with Saratoga Associates
6. Discussion of the Contract with Nelson & Pope Engineers & Surveyors
7. Discussion of the Contract with United Metro Energy Corp.
8. Discussion of the Amendment of Contract with ENVAC
9. Discussion of the Contract with Rooftop Films, Inc.
10.Discussion of Expenditure of Funds to Roosevelt Island Residents Association
11.Any Other Committee Business That May be Brought Before the Committee
The Open Meetings Law of the State of New York requires that all public bodies conduct meetings, convened for the purpose of officially conducting public business, in a manner open to attendance by the general public to observe and listen.