Roosevelt Island Election Polling Locations - Where Do Roosevelt Islanders Go To Vote On Tuesday, November 6
Image From Grassroots Institute
In the Presidential, State and NYC elections tomorrow, Roosevelt Island residents of the
- WIRE Buildings (Westview, Island House, Rivercross and Eastwood/Roosevelt Landings),
- Manhattan Park as well as
- Southtown's 465 and 475 Main Street
Residents of the Octagon Building vote at Coler Hospital (900 Main Street). Residents of Southtown's 405, 415, 425 and 455 Main Street vote at Goldwater Hospital (1 Main Street).
More information on Roosevelt Island polling locations available at the NYC Board of Elections.
In the Roosevelt Island Operating Corp (RIOC) Board Of Director Nominee and Roosevelt Island Residents Association (RIRA) elections:
- Southtown residents vote at 455 Main St. (lobby)
- Westview, Island House, Rivercross, Roosevelt Landings and Manhattan Park residents vote at PS/IS 217 (front hallway)
- Octagon residents vote at the Octagon (art gallery, ground floor)