Roosevelt Island Jobs Available - Porter At 465 Main Street and Disability Specialist/Residence Manager With NY Foundling Hospital
Are you looking for a job on Roosevelt Island? Maybe one of these jobs are suitable for you.
Weill Cornell Medical College (WCMC) is seeking a Porter for 465 Main Street. According to WCMC:
Porter Roosevelt Island-19366Click here for more information and to apply for the job.
Under the direction of the resident manager performs custodial functions throughout the WCMC Roosevelt Island building located at 465 Main Street; a 136 apartment sixteen-story tier residential property in addition to the 88 riverwalk Condominuum apartments owned by WCMC at 455 Main Street. Duties includes general cleaning and painting of vacant units, moving of furniture/equipment and exterior maintenance of facility, assist with provision of security and concierge services for the building....
Also, the NY Foundling Hospital is seeking Roosevelt Island Disability Specialists/Residence Managers. According to Craigslist:
...We are currently looking to hire Disability Specialists and Residence Managers in our new residential program for developmentally-disabled adults on Roosevelt Island. Responsibilities will include:Click here for more information and to apply for the job.
• Implement program plans for consumers with mental retardation and developmental disabilities;
• Supervise consumers in a residential setting as well as during community activities;
• Observe and monitor consumers' progress toward developmental goals and complete daily progress notes;
• Administer medication;
• Assist with daily living skills, like food preparation and some housekeeping;
• Transport consumers to and from medical appointments, family visits and community activities using agency vehicle
The Foundling offers an excellent comprehensive benefits package, including paid vacation, tuition reimbursement, in-service training, flexible work schedules and competitive salaries.....