Temporary Ferry Dock, Cultural Center Renovation, Proposed Southpoint Park Korean Pavilion & More To Be Discussed At November 6 RIOC Real Estate Advisory Committee Meeting - Also Update On Cornell Negotiations In Closed Executive Session
Former RIOC Officials At Oil Dock in November 2009 Watching NY Water Taxi Ferry Boat Pass
According the the Roosevelt Island Operating Corp (RIOC)
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that a meeting of the Real Estate Development Advisory Committee of the RIOC Board of Directors will be held on Wednesday, November 6, 2013 at 4:00 p.m. at the RIOC administrative office, 591 Main Street, Roosevelt Island, New York.The audio web cast of the meeting will be available a few days later.
1. Temporary Ferry Dock;
2. Cultural Center Reconstruction Status;
3. Southpoint Park Pavilion Update;
4. Good Shepherd Plaza Developments;
5. Historic Lamppost Donation Location;
6. Updates on Rehabilitation Projects in Lighthouse Park and Westside Pier;
7. Updates on Projects in Process, including Blackwell House;
8. Chair’s Motion for Executive Session for Update on Current Negotiations Regarding Cornell NYC;
9. Any Other Committee Business That May be Brought Before the Committee
During recent Aspen Institute Building the Digital City Conference, Cornell NYC Tech's Dan Huttenlocher described the intent for their new Roosevelt Island campus as being a:
... hot spot for tech kind of activities and not just for academic activities...with plans for:
... companies right there on campus as part of what we do every day...
Full video of panel is here.