Roosevelt Island Flood Management Emergency Procedures, Snow Removal, Current Projects, Public Safety & More On Agenda For RIOC Operations Advisory Committee Today
The Roosevelt Island Operating Corp (RIOC) Operations Advisory Committee is meeting later today. Here's the Agenda:
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that a meeting of the Operations Advisory Committee of the RIOC Board of Directors will be held on Monday, March 9, 2015 at 5:30 p.m. at the RIOC administrative office, 591 Main Street, Roosevelt Island, New York.An audio web cast of the meeting will be available soon after.
- Discussion of Flood Management (Water Management and Emergency Procedures)
- Island Operations Department Review
- Update on RIOC’s Snow Removal Efforts and Discussion of Future Strategies
- Review of Current Projects Status
- Public Safety Department Review
- Any Other Committee Business That May be Brought Before the Committee
The Open Meetings Law of the State of New York requires that all public bodies conduct meetings, convened for the purpose of officially conducting public business, in a manner open to attendance by the general public to observe and listen.