Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Watching Football And Baseball Playoffs At Roosevelt Island's Riverwalk Bar & Grill - Pinch Me, Am I Dreaming?



It's great to finally have a Roosevelt Island Restaurant and Sports Bar particularly now during football season and the baseball playoffs. I had a good time last night watching the final few innings of the Twins/Tigers game at the Riverwalk Bar & Grill with my favorite Sweet Potato Fries (Yum, Yum), although I must admit I was hoping the game would go at least 20 innings so that whoever won would be even more exhausted for tonight's game against the Yankees.

I think the Riverwalk Bar & Grill video above is a pretty accurate description of the place - good food, friendly people and convenience that Roosevelt Islanders have never, ever, ever had before.

They also have deserts. If you have a sweet tooth, I would highly recommend a Peanut Butter and Caramel indulgence from their nightly specials, the Peanut Butter Crunch. Lucky for my waist size, it is not on the menu every night.

Peanut Butter Crunch Before I got to it.

Now, if they can only get that Ginger Beer!

0 comments :