Friday, April 13, 2012

Roosevelt Island Cherry Tree Row Walk - Enjoy The Beautiful Weather and Don't Forget Next Week's Cherry Blossom Walk and Festival

Roosevelt Island Cherry Tree Row By Goldwater Hospital Seen From The Tram

The weather was very nice today and is expected to be even better this weekend. Go out for a walk and enjoy the Roosevelt Island Cherry Trees as I did on this walk yesterday.


You Tube Video of Roosevelt Island Cherry Tree Row Walk

Don't forget the Roosevelt Island Historical Society's 5th Annual Cherry Blossom Walk next Saturday, April 21. Also, RIOC Director and Child School Executive Director Sal Ferrera reports that he is organizing the Cherry Blossom Festival this year for April 21 as well. Here's what happened at last year's inaugural Cherry Blossom Festival.

1 comments :

Delia Caban Torres said...

I was there in late March and the trees were still blooming, but there were many already in bloom, the most beautiful photos I brought from there. I love the island and its people, I will love to live there, too bad I don't win the lottery.