Friday, April 29, 2011

Roosevelt Island Cherry Blossom Extravaganza This Weekend - Festival in Support of Japan Earthquake Relief on Saturday and Walking Tour on Sunday - Parking Advisory on Saturday


This weekend will be a Roosevelt Island Cherry Blossom Extravaganza. On Saturday, April 30, from 1- 3 PM the Roosevelt Island Residents Association (RIRA) will be having a Cherry Blossom Festival to support the Japanese Earthquake relief efforts including a photo contest. Then on Sunday May 1, the Roosevelt Island Historical Society (RIHS) will be conducting it's annual Cherry Blossom Walking tour of Roosevelt Island starting 11 AM at the Tram Visitors Kiosk.

Be advised that according to RIOC:
Please be advised there will be no parking on the West Drive Saturday, April 30th from the hours of 8:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m. due to the Cherry Blossom Festival.
More information on Saturday's RIRA Cherry Blossom Festival here and Sunday's RIHS Cherry Blossom Walking Tour here.

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

You actually make it seem really easy with your presentation but I to find this topic to
be actually something that I think I'd never understand.
It sort of feels too complex and extremely vast for me.

I'm looking forward to your subsequent put up, I will attempt to get the hold of it!



Have a look at my homepage: 少女绝色艺术