RIOC Operations Committee Meeting Today - Roosevelt Island Lighthouse Park , Boat Prow, AVAC, New Library Premises and Parking Meters On Agenda
Image Of 504 Main Street, Future Home Of Roosevelt Island NYPL
The Roosevelt Island Operating Corp (RIOC) Operations Committee will be meeting later today. Here's the Agenda:
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that a meeting of the Operations Advisory Committee of the RIOC Board of Directors will be held on Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 5:30 p.m. at the RIOC administrative office, 591 Main Street, Roosevelt Island, New York.RIOC will provide an audio web cast of the meeting soon thereafter.
1. Change Order to Contract with Scientific Electric Company, Inc. for the Lighthouse Park Electric & Lighting
2. Change Order with Meli Contracting Corp Inc. for the Steel Boat Sculpture Restoration Project;
3. Contract with Quintal Contracting Corp. for the AVAC Piping Repairs;
4. Contract with Steve DiSisto General Contractors, Inc. for the Resetting Z-Brick Pavers;
5. Contract with Shawn Construction, Inc. for the 504 Main Street Interior Demolition Project;
6. Chair's Motion for Executive Session to Discuss Negotiations with Streetline for Parking Meters; and
7. Any Other Committee Business That May be Brought Before the Committee
UPDATE 1/10 - Here's the audio web cast of January 9 RIOC Operations Committee meeting.