GREAT NEWS, Roosevelt Island East River Eleanor's Pier To Open June 29 - Hudson Related Seeking NYC Food Vendors And Retailers, I'm Hoping For The General Tso's Chicken Po Boy Sandwich Vendor
GREAT NEWS - The Roosevelt Island West Pier food concession
operated by Southtown Developer/Main Street Master Leaseholder Hudson Related with Auster Agency will open for business Sunday June 29 under the name Eleanor's Pier.
According to Hudson Related:
Eleanor’s Pier at Roosevelt IslandDo you have any food vendor and retailer suggestions to give Hudson Related for Eleanor's Pier? This is my suggestion that I sent to Mr. Kramer:
Location: Roosevelt Island Pier (previously known as the Western Promenade) Dates: Fri-Sundays, June 29th thru September 21st
Call to action:
- Soft opening with Roosevelt Island food retailers on Sunday, June 29, 12- 9PM
- Launching Friday, July 4th 2014
- Open to the public three days a week: Friday - Sunday, through Sunday, September 21
- Featuring food vendors and Roosevelt Island's own retailers
- The perfect hotspot for New Yorkers to bask in the summer sunshine and savor local city bites, while taking in the views of Manhattan's east side
Hudson Companies Inc. and Related Companies LP invite all food vendors and retailers interested in participating in the activation of Eleanor’s Pier to contact us for more information. Please email Deirdre Purdy
at Deirdre@austeragency.com or call at 718.243.1414.
Please, Please, Please try to get this LIC Flea Vendor who sells General Tso's Chicken Po Boys to the Eleanor Pier this summer.
Here's article from Gothamist about it.
Image of General Tso's Chicken Po Boy Sandwich From Gothamist
That looks delicious.
Here's what the view will look like from Eleanor's Pier on the Roosevelt Island East River waterfront.
Fantastic!!! Very much looking forward to this.
Eleanor's Pier is named for former First Lady and Human Rights activist Eleanor Roosevelt.