Sunday, September 30, 2012

Live Video Streaming Of Roosevelt Island Youth Program Soccer League - With Play By Play Announcing Of The Action


The Roosevelt Island Youth Program (RIYP) Soccer League is getting all high tech with live streaming video of their matches.  If you can't make it to the Octagon Soccer field to watch the exciting action, watch it live on your computer or at the Riverwalk Bar and Nonno's.

There's also play by play announcing of all the action.

Here's what happened during one of yesterday's RIYP soccer matches.



Video streaming by Ustream

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find many
of your post's to be what precisely I'm looking for.
Does one offer guest writers to write content in your case?
I wouldn't mind creating a post or elaborating on a lot of the subjects you write about here. Again, awesome blog!
My page :: Www.aprendedanzaoriental.info