Roosevelt Island Hurricane Sandy Response, Ferry Study, FDR Park Maintenance, Parking, Red Bus, Cultural Center Flooding & More Subject Of RIOC Board Operations Committee Meeting Tomorrow November 15
According to the Roosevelt Island Operating Corp (RIOC)\
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that a meeting of the Operations Advisory Committee of the RIOC Board of Directors will be held on Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 5:30 p.m. at the RIOC administrative office, 591 Main Street, Roosevelt Island, New York.A webcast of the meeting will be available soon thereafter.
1. Discussion of RIOC's Response to Hurricane Sandy
2. Presentation of RI Ferry Landing Study
3. Discussion of Four Freedoms Operations and Maintenance Agreement
4. Discussion of Four Freedoms Park Fence
5. Presentation of FDNY Special Operations Boat Launch
6. Update on Smart Parking Solutions Project
7. Discussion of Red Bus Stops and Proposed Bus Lane
8. Update on Cultural Center Repairs
9. Update on Prow Restoration Project
10. Update on CCTV Wireless Infrastructure Project - Phase II
11. Discussion of Octagon Composting Area
12. Any Other Committee Business That May be Brought Before the Committee
UPDATE 11/16 - Below is the audio webcast of the RIOC November 15 Operations Committee meeting.