Saturday, October 22, 2011

Roosevelt Island Resident Missing Staples Bag With Newly Purchased Computer Printer and Software Package - Can You Help Find It?

Lost and Found Image From The Affordable Mouse

Roosevelt Island resident Eliza lost a Staples Bag earlier today that contained a newly purchased computer printer, software package and ink cartridges. She reports:
Today I went to Staples and bought a new printer and Microsoft Office and PDF converter software.  In the parking garage, I put the bag of software in the bottom of my shopping cart, with the new printer balanced at the the top.  I stopped in the farmer's market and bought another plastic bag of food, which I added to the bottom of the shopping cart.  When I got home, I found that the Staples bag with the new software in it was missing.

I would be very grateful if someone found it if they could return it to me, no questions asked, or a reward, please.

I can be contacted at  maryelizak@gmail.com

2 comments :

mike said...

if this was 20 years ago .yea  you would get your bag back .but this is 2011. forget about ever seeing that bag again 

bartonfinck said...

Mike you type cast all different races and different ethnic groups into certain catagories. Why do you do that? Being rich or poor is not born or loss out of ones skin color...being rich or poor in money terms if that is what you mean comes from the desire to have a strong work ethic, or you can sit back and claim that that here is no jobs, collect food stamps, complain and just do nothing and bad mouth and complain about people that live around you.

This is sad, you have anger issues and I hope you can find a good way to cope with them before your children become you.