Friday, May 6, 2011

Complimentary Starbucks Refreshments Available at Roosevelt Island Historical Society Visitors Center Kiosk at Tram Plaza Saturday May 7, 2 -4 PM

 Image of RIHS President Judy Berdy Welcoming Guests to the Roosevelt Island Visitors Center Kiosk

From the Roosevelt Island Historical Society (RIHS):
 JOIN US ON
SATURDAY, MAY 7
2 p.m. to 4 p.m. For Complimentary Starbucks Refreshments RIHS ­­Visitor Center Kiosk, Tram Plaza Roosevelt Island
Thanks to Starbucks for their generous community support
THE ROOSEVELT ISLAND HISTORICAL SOCIETY
More on the RIHS Visitors Kiosk from previous posts.


The Roosevelt Island Starbucks is a great addition to Southtown and the rest of Roosevelt Island. I go there often. The Roosevelt Island Starbucks employees are very friendly and do a great job. You also can't beat the view of the New York City waterfront and skyline from our Starbucks outdoor patio.


1 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hey there! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established
blog. Is it hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about creating my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Appreciate it

Also visit my web page luggage sale