Monday, June 22, 2009

Stabbing at Roosevelt Island Subway Station Platform

Image of Roosevelt Island Subway Station Platform

The June 20, 2009 daily Roosevelt Island Public Safety Report indicated that there was a stabbing at the Roosevelt Island subway station. Below is the report of the incident.
Assault Two- Male age 16 stabbed on subway platform treated by EMS and transported to Mount Sinai Queens, injuries not life threatening.
Roosevelt Island Public Safety Director Keith Guerra provides further details.
On 6/20/09 at approximately 1:18 PM, a male victim was assaulted on the Manhattan Bound Platform of the Train Station by a subject known to him. The suspect confronted the victim over an issue involving a friend of the victim. When the victim attempted to walk away from the situation, the suspect tugged at him from behind and stabbed him in his right upper chest area with a knife. The suspect then fled the scene and the victim, who is an island resident, came to the Public Safety Department to report the incident. He received proper Medical attention and was transported to Mt. Sinai Hospital in Queens. The NYPD Transit Detectives caught the case and are handling the investigation from here on out.

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

now that is something I wouldn't expect to hear, but not surprised.

Anonymous said...

My first thought was that I hope the guy is alright. My second thought was that at least he knew the person. I would have hated to hear that some crazy knife-weilder was trapsing through the Roosevelt Island Train Station.

Anonymous said...

Thanκs , I've recently been looking for info approximately this topic for a while and yours is the greatest I'νе сame upon so far.
Ηoωеveг, ωhat conсеrnіng the bottom line?
Are you cеrtaіn conсerning thе
ѕource?

Feel free to vіsit my weblog - home based businesses that work

Anonymous said...

I blоg often and I rеаlly aρprecіate yоur contеnt.
Your artіcle hаѕ really ρeaκed my іnterest.
I am going to book mаrk youг sitе аnd keеp cheсking for
new detailѕ аbout οnce a weeκ.
I optеd in fοr youг Feеd too.


Here is my ѕite :: cheap car insurance quotes