Sunday, April 7, 2013

Fire On Queensboro Bridge Tonight - Truck With Oxygen and Acetylene Tanks Explode, Expect Heavy Delays

About 7 PM tonight a Roosevelt Island resident spotted smoke coming from the Queensboro Bridge reporting:

Looks like a fire on the bridge at around 7pm
and shares these photos

Images From Paul Celendrillo

According to the Twitterverse:





At approximately 8 PM I spoke with a person coming back to Roosevelt Island on the Tram who told me the fire on the Queensboro Bridge

Queensboro Bridge This Evening

had been put out.

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

I have to thank you for the efforts you have
put in penning this blog. I really hope to check out the same high-grade content
from you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my
very own website now ;)

Feel free to visit my website ... golden retriever lab mix puppy