Funeral Services For Roosevelt Island Public Safety Officer Frensheria Michael Monday Morning April 8 - She's Remembered By RIOC Director David Kraut And Acting RIOC President Donald Lewis
As previously reported, Roosevelt Island Public Safety Officer Frensheria Michael passed away March 31.
This evening, I received the following information from the Roosevelt Island Operating Corp (RIOC):
Memorial services for Officer Frensheria Michael will be held tomorrow April 8, 2013 at Grace Funeral Chapel located at 607 North Conduit Blvd. Brooklyn, NY 11208. The viewing will take place from 9-11AM with Funeral proceedings to follow. For further information, including directions to the chapel, please visit gracefunerals.com or call (718) 235-8088.During the April 4 meeting of the Roosevelt Island Operating Corp (RIOC) Board Of Directors, RIOC Director David Kraut remembered Officer Michael stating that:
... On a personal note, I missed her today I shall continue to miss her and I think the community will as well.
Acting RIOC President Don Lewis also expressed condolences to Officer Michael's family during the April 4 RIOC Board Meeting.
Condolences came from Roosevelt Island residents as well including:
- She was a beautiful person ..My deepest sympathy and condolences to the family..
- I am so sorry to see this, Officer Michael was a true asset to the community, she always had a smile and helpful, caring advice.. my deepest sympathy and prayers to her family...
- OMG!!! Wow my condolences!!! She always was polite to me!!! Condolences to the family!!!
- This is so sad, she was such a beautiful person. Condolences to the family.
- OMG, she was a great lady, RIP
- She became part of our community and was fair, respectful to all. She will be missed!
- My husband and I are so sorry to hear this. We will miss her sweet hello.
- My deepest condolences to her Family. And also to The Public Safety Officers for there loss. She will be Missed. Roosevelt Island will never forget you. R.I.P Officer Michael
- My deepest condolences to Ms. Michael's family. She will be surely missed here at Roosevelt Island. May she rest in peace.