Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Where Can You Find Passover Cards On Roosevelt Island? Not At The Duane Reade Or Gristedes.

Ever try buying Passover and Easter Cards at any Roosevelt Island retailer? I did yesterday. First I went to Duane Reade. They had Easter Cards and left over St. Patricks Day cards still on the shelf

Duane Reade Greeting Card Rack

but no Passover Cards. Then I tried Gristedes which also had a selection of Easter Cards

Gristedes Greeting Card Rack

but none for Passover. I was about to give up on my quest for a Roosevelt Island Passsover Card when I entered the Candy Store to buy a newspaper and there it was. A store on Roosevelt Island that had at least some Passover Cards.

Roosevelt Island Candy Store Greeting Card Rack

Thank you to the Candy Store.

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

Wow. The Candy Store, as you refer to it, is called "Cards and Gifts". I should hope that they would have cards there.

It would have been wiser to have checked there before the Pharmacy and the Supermarket.

Glad you found your card though. :)
Happy Holidays!