Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Gorgeous Rainbow Over Roosevelt Island For New Mom, Baby Huck And The Rest Of Us Too

Image Of Roosevelt Island Rainbow From Nat The Fat Rat

Wow - take a look at that beautiful rainbow over Roosevelt Island. It was taken by blogger Nat The Fat Rat a few hours before checking out of the hospital after giving birth to baby boy Huck last week. The happy new Mom/blogger writes:
... The clouds suddenly parted above the river, and out peeked the most brilliant rainbow. It arched from Roosevelt Island, all the way over our little recovery room at NY Presbyterian Hospital, to some unknown rainbow's end, like a fulfilled promise. Just the day before, as I labored to deliver my own fulfilled promise, my Julie mom texted me to tell me how the Portland skies were filled with rainbows, for my Huckleberry friend and me. And now the rainbows had come to New York....
Read the rest of their story.

More beautiful NYC rainbows pictures from last week via Andrew Sullivan's Daily Dish.

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! What a view.